December 9, 2017, 1pm-4pm: CLASS: Learn to Solder Flashing LED Xmas Tree!
What is this class?
This class will teach you to solder or help you practice your skills if they are a little rusty. We will guide you through the process of building a Velleman MK130: 3D Xmas Tree Kit, perfect in time for the holidays!
Buy tickets here ($30)
If you cant make it on Dec 2, we will repeat the class on Dec 9.
Recommended Age Group: 8-99 (kids must be accompanied by adults)
This class is in a series of upcoming monthly classes at HackPittsburgh:
• Basic Electricity and Electronics (if you missed it, will be repeated in 2018)
• Learn to Solder (This class)
• Basic Arduino Programming (2018)
• Advanced Arduino Programming (2018)
• Sensors Sensors Sensors! (2018)
• Motor Control (2018)
• Basic Electronics Part 2: Semiconductors and op-amps (2018)
Leave a Comment