This class will teach you to solder or help you practice your skills if they are a little rusty. We will guide you through the process of building an Arduino from a kit. Kits will be provided and in the end you will go home with your brand new DIY Arduino ready to make your project dreams come true.
This class is the first in a series of four upcoming monthly classes at HackPittsburgh:
– Learn to Solder: (this class)
– Physical Pixel: learn how to program your Arduino to do things!
– Sensors: learn how to make your Arduino sense and react to the world!
– Intro to Motor Control: use your Arduino to drive basic motors!
– Advanced Motor Control: use your Arduino to drive more complex motors!
While attendance at one class isn’t required to attend any of the others, with this series of classes you can build your own arduino microcontroller and learn how to do cool things with it. As an added bonus, we will be providing discount codes at each class for the following classes. So, the more you learn, the more you save!
Visit http://learntosolderq3.eventbrite.com for all the details on this class.
Photo credit: Tyler Cooper